- Spawns every 27 minutes (Spawns every 13 minutes and 30 seconds in x2 spawn rate) with a [5/7] Chance spawn rate on the Italy map. Can be found in Italy as a Rare Item or by chance from defeating Kira Yoshikage in Morioh near the Ice Dummies. Despite Kira dropping requiem arrows, it is rarely dropped from him. Serious Kira grants a higher chance of dropping a requiem arrow+a guaranteed stand disk. You can alternatively earn this Arrow by completing Quest #2 from Jotaro's Questline.
- Using the Requiem Arrow on a Stand will boost it's efficiency by increasing the Stats all around by [25%].
- (Approximately 1.25x increase to Potency, Speed, and Resilience)
You can only requiem evolve on: - Gold Experience , Symphony of destruction and Silver Chariot.
- Requiem Arrows will also unlock Requiem Based moves such as Star Platinum (Prime)'s Time Stop Movement.
- You may either evolve your stand into its requiem form (such as Gold Experience Requiem) or you may keep its base form and buff it. Doing the latter will NOT evolve your stand into its requiem form.
- Alternatively, you can use the requiem arrow as a normal arrow. Doing this will grant you a higher chance of getting higher tiers, the weights [Higher = more common]
- Tier 1: 
- Tier 2: 
- Tier 3: 
- Tier 4: 
- Tier 5: 
- Tier 6: 
- Tier 7 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.