Diavolo, the split personality of Vinegar Doppio, is a boss that can be fought.
- Diavolo spawns in Italy, near the vampire mansion, next to the holy dummies and stop sign.
- Diavolo has somewhere around 1.5 million health.
- Diavolo spawns every 13 minutes 20 seconds with a 1/3 chance.
- Diavolo is one of the two bosses that can spawn in Serious Mode (the other being Kira). He has a 20% chance to spawn in serious mode.
- When in Serious Mode,the boss' health is tripled and deals 1.5x more damage. Additionally, he will take much less damage. The boss' theme will also play corresponding with a stand aura.
Diavolo uses Epitaph,which lets him dodge most moves which will be read as "DODGED".(Only Over-heaven stands, Tusk, and Gold Experience Requiem can bypass this.) [He spams this hard,s o be on the lookout.]
- Time Erase
King Crimson erases time,which makes him invisible to most players,a llowing him to strike players caught off-guard.(Gold Experience Requiem bypasses this.)
- Severing Chop
Diavolo's stand,King Crimson does a knife hand, dealing above average damage.
- Severing Kick
Diavolo's stand,King Crimson does a kick,d ealing good damage and great knockback.
- Flanking Jab
Diavolo's stand,King Crimson does a strong jab dealing impressive amounts of damage and lodging his arm inside the opponent.[Additionally deals bleed damage if hit from behind]
King Crimson does a barrage,dealing moderate damage and noticeable knockback.
Upon death,Diavolo will drop a corpse part,w hich can be used to bless a stand with Blessing or re-roll your ability's trait. [Note that you must require 100% Worthiness to use the corpse part.]
Upon defeating Serious Diavolo,he will drop a stand disc that can be clicked to give a non-stand user the stand in which name is written(i.e. Whitesnake T usk etc.).The disc does not use any worthiness and is limited to giving either a tier 6 or tier 7.
[NOTE]:The stand disc is a map object,not an item,t hus must be clicked to be obtained and cannot be picked up or stored in Gucci Bag.
- Global notification sound for spawning: "これわ試練だ” (Kore wa shiren da/This is a test.)
- Diavolo is needed to finish the Jotaro questline.
- Diavolo despawns after 5 to 10 minutes. If defeated before timer ends,the name will change to "WON".If timerhe t ends before death,the name will change to "LOST".
- Diavolo cannot move in stopped time.