Holy Corpse Parts are ancient human remains which are described as holy to the Christian religion. The Corpse Parts are first described as belonging to a Saint, miraculously self-preserving, and disposed to imparting miraculous Stand powers in the style of certain religious relics. Although never confirmed as such, they're heavily implied to belong to Jesus Christ.
What are Blessings?
A blessing is a sub-spec you can get for your stand, which, when it activates, will most of the time benefit you greatly. There are 13 different types of blessings you can get, and they are all good with specific Stands. Some of them, however, are great for all Stands.
How to Obtain
A Holy Corpse Part, which you use to obtain a blessing. To get a blessing, you have to obtain a corpse part and select the option to bless your Stand. To obtain a corpse part, you must kill Diavolo. Spawns in Italy every 13 minutes 20 seconds with a 1/3 chance. It's 100% guaranteed to get a corpse part from killing Diavolo.==Information== Blessing doesn't stack with Ultimate sub-spec, meaning you can't have both at the same time.
- If you've blessed your Stand, your Stand becomes unable to be fused.
- You can only use a Corpse Part when you reached at 100% Worthiness, and it is a guaranteed chance to bless your stand.
[There are 2 options you can select while using Corpse Part.]
Option 1 - [Blessing]
When you choose blessing with 100% Worthiness, you'll get a random blessing out of the 13 types of blessings.
Option 2 - [Reroll Trait]
Type of Blessings
[Currently there is a total of 13 types of blessings in V5.49]
- [Holy] - All cooldowns are halved, it even includes the sub-fusion move too. Doesn't effect some stands, such as Six Pistols firing speed.
- [Blessed] - Returns 20% of the damage caused by an attacker.
- [Sanctified] - There's [1/3] to take x3.5 less damage from the attacker.
- [Divine] - Chance to do a random "Critical Hit". [1/3] chance to proc and deals x3.5 more damage.
- [Saintly] - Chance to inflict the Holy Flame [1/4]. Saintly deals 15 tick damage that is 30.8% of the base damage of the attack used.
- [Heavenly] - Chance to summon heaven orbs that fly at the target being damaged. [1/5]
- [Angelic] - All attacks gives out a small stun effect and bypasses any Counter/Dodge ability including Return to Zero, Blessed, Sanctified, Love Train, and others.
- [Hallowed] - On killing an enemy, enemies will explode around the killed player, Hallowed Explosion damage is based on proximity to the source. Users will have to be near the source to be effected by this blessing. Damage is based off the original subject's HP.
- [Righteous] - Pull in all nearby targets while constantly damaging them while posing. [Randomly] Also this will double your on-damage proc. [Example: With this blessing, it is twice as likely for a Whitesnake sub-fusion effect to proc.]
- [Anointed] - All damage done will have a small percentage damage to your target.
- [Transcendent] - Grants immunity to all knockback/stun [similar to Gold Experience Requiem's Passive], also immunity to White Album's Freeze. Effects like Harvest's drunkenness will still affect the user since it's a status effect.
- [Almighty] - Repel all nearby targets while constantly damaging them while posing. This happens randomly. This blessing will also double your on-damage proc. [Example: With this blessing, it is twice as likely for a Whitesnake sub-fusion effect to proc.]
- [Exalted] - Block nearly all damage from opponents while posing. [Has a chance to be bypassed.] [Random chance of activating.] Also this will double your on-damage proc. [Example: With this blessing, it is twice as likely for a Whitesnake sub-fusion effect to proc.]